Tuesday, June 17

The Liberal Viewer

http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=LiberalViewer&p=v

I am the slow one to this guy. I have seen his videos here and there, but I only recently signed up for a Youtube account. I have discovered "channels."



Understand there is no such thing as impartial journalism. It is almost an oxymoron. The thing is, does the story completely click? Do we need more facts? The answer is always yes.



One question I ask myself is whether I am wasting my time. I do not watch much Fox News ever. This is not leaving me in the dark. This does not mean I am not getting information on what 'the other side' is doing. Fox news is a worthless station. There are many links below and at this youtube channel with content from Fox News. Let people like the Liberal Viewer suffer through the pain of watching.



Maybe one day, Fox will straighten up and we'll all tune in.



Unlikely, but they're always just one news story away from losing all credibility.

No comments: